This module on International Business Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical training courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
International Business Competencies- the ability to:
- Develop a worldwide approach to markets and production or one with operations in more than one country
- Appreciate cultural differences and value based communication
- Deal with uncertainty by having resilience and flexibility
- International Business: Strategy, Management, and the New Realities by Tamer Cavusgil, Gary Knight, and John Riesenberger (Nov 2007)
- Riding The Waves of Culture: Understanding Diversity in Global Business by Charles Hampden-Turner and Fons Trompenaars (Dec 1997)
- The Global Entrepreneur Second Edition by James F Foley (Mar 2004)
- Building an Effective Global Business Team. By: Govindarajan, Vijay; Gupta, Anil K.. MIT Sloan Management Review, Summer2001, Vol. 42 Issue 4
- Thriving Locally in the Global Economy. By: Kanter, Rosabeth Moss. Harvard Business Review, Aug2003, Vol. 81 Issue 8
- Mars-Venus marriages: Culture and cross-border M&A. By: Chakrabarti, Rajesh; Gupta-Mukherjee, Swasti; Jayaraman, Narayanan. Journal of International Business Studies, Feb/Mar2009, Vol. 40 Issue 2
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.