This module on Ethics training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Ethics Competencies- the ability to:
- conduct business transactions that are in line with and in compliance with organizational, local, national and international laws
- resolve conflicts between the values and objectives of organization and that of national and international interests
- report actions that contravene standing ethical and regulatory guidelines
- Ethics for the Real World: Creating a Personal Code to Guide Decisions in Work and Life by Ronald A. Howard and Clinton D. Korver (Jun 2008)
- Ethics for the New Millennium by Dalai Lama (May 2001)
- Practical Ethics by Peter Singer (Jan 1999)
- When Your Colleague Is a Saboteur. By: Fryer, Bronwyn; Craddock, Maggie; Thayer, R. Dixon; Kolb, Deborah. Harvard Business Review, Nov2008, Vol. 86 Issue 11
- Timeless Leadership. By: Fryer, Bronwyn. Harvard Business Review, Mar2008, Vol. 86 Issue 3
- WHO DO YOU LOVE? By: Breen, Bill. Fast Company, May2007 Issue 115
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.