This module on Economics Overview is designed for introducing fundamentals of Economics for non-economics professional. This is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical training courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
- Appreciating environmental changes and their impact on the operations of a business
- Understanding and interpreting economic and financial indicators / data
- Guide to useful economic and financial indicators – specific indicators – their reading and implications
- Monitoring and tracking economic performance, developments and trends
- Economics of regionalization and globalization
- Guide to Economic Indicators: Making Sense of Economics – Sixth Edition by The Economist (Jan 2007)
- Economics for Managers (2nd Edition) by Paul G. Farnham (April 2009)
- The Lexus and the Olive Tree: Understanding Globalization by Thomas L. Friedman (Jun 2000)
- Mastering the Value Chain. By: Champion, David. Harvard Business Review, Jun2001, Vol. 79 Issue 6
- Partnerships for Development: Four Models of Business Involvement. By: Reed, Ananya; Reed, Darryl. Journal of Business Ethics, Oct2009 Supplement 1, Vol. 90
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.