Maximising the Potential of Matrix Organisations
The matrix organization evolved from the need to do more with less in a metric-driven workplace and the imperative to be more agile in a VUCA world.
This half day overview course examines the unique characteristics of the Matrix Organization and shares insight from best practices on how to reap the full benefits of a matrix structure.
After this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the development of the matrix structure in organisations
- Appreciate the benefits and challenges facing the matrix organization
- Apply organisational development levers to enhance the effectiveness of the matrix structure
- Shifts in the global workplace
- The development of the Matrix Organization
- Organising principles of the Matrix Organization
- Benefits of the Matrix
- Challenges and causes of conflict with the Matrix Approach
- Organisational support for the matrix
- Decision-making: Making the Matrix work
- Learning support for the matrix
- Five L&D solutions for Matrix Effectiveness
The programme is designed for managers and decision-makers who are deployed in a matrix structure or who desire to implement such a structure to reap the inherent benefits of such a structure.
The Workshop will be activity-based and interactive with experiential and accelerated learning. Participants will be fully engaged for optimal learning and maximum results.