Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
This module on Emotional Intelligence or EQ training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Emotional Intelligence Competencies- the ability to:
- identify, assess, and manage the emotions, perceptions and feelings of one’s self, of others, and of groups
- reason about emotions, and of emotions to enhance thinking
- accurately perceive emotions, to access and generate emotions so as to assist thought
- reflectively regulate emotions so as to promote emotional and intellectual growth
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ by Daniel Goleman (Sep 1995)
- Emotional Intelligence In Action: Training and Coaching Activities for Leaders and Managers by Marcia Hughes, L. Bonita Patterson, James Bradford Terrell, and Reuven Bar-On (Aug 2005)
- The Emotional Intelligence Activity Book: 50 Activities for Promoting EQ at Work by Adele B. Lynn (Dec 2001)
- Rhetoric or Remedy? A Critique on Developing Emotional Intelligence. By: LINDEBAUM, DIRK. Academy of Management Learning & Education, Jun2009, Vol. 8 Issue 2
- Emotional labor and leadership: A threat to authenticity? By: Gardner, William L.; Fischer, Dawn; Hunt, James G. (Jerry). Leadership Quarterly, Jun2009, Vol. 20 Issue 3
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.