This module on Change Management Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Change Management Competencies- the ability to:
- Take any change that affects a company, and to establish a sense of calm and order, out of what many may perceive as a chaotic situation
- Keep the implementation of transition on its tracks, and to help employees adjust as quickly as possible
- Analyze the situation, set up public relations with those it affects, and to motivate the workforce towards acceptance of this change
- Open Leadership by Charlene Li (May 2010). A timely tome for progressive leaders on embracing social technology and media. (Click for book review.)
- Leading Change by John P. Kotter (Jan 1996)
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don’t by Jim Collins ( Oct 2001)
- Making Sense of Change Management: A Complete Guide to the Models, Tools & Techniques of Organizational Change by Esther Cameron and Mike Green (April 2004)
- Stop improvising change management! By: Jørgensen, Hans Henrik; Owen, Lawrence; Neus, Andreas. Strategy & Leadership, 2009, Vol. 37 Issue 3
- Resisting change from within and without the organization. By: Cutcher, Leanne. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.