This module on Six Sigma Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical training courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Six Sigma Overview:
- Six Sigma is a quality management technique comprising tools that improve the capability of business processes
- The main outcomes are increase in performance and decrease in process variation which contributes to the signature benefits of:
- reduction in defects
- improved product quality
- raised employee morale
- increased profit
- Implementing Six Sigma: Smarter Solutions Using Statistical Methods by Forrest W. Breyfogle (April 2003)
- Lean Six Sigma for Service : How to Use Lean Speed and Six Sigma Quality to Improve Services and Transactions by Michael George (Jun 2003)
- The Six Sigma Handbook: The Complete Guide for Greenbelts, Blackbelts, and Managers at All Levels, Revised and Expanded Edition by Thomas Pyzdek (Mar 2003)
- Finding Value in Lean. By: Doerman, Steve. Industrial Engineer: IE, Aug 2009, Vol 41 Issue 8
- Six Sigma by Any Other Name Is Still Sweet. By: Gunkler, John. Fast Company, Nov 2005, Issue 100
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.