This module on Marketing Research deals with the analysis of data related to the marketing of products and services. It also touches on Market Research which is a term sometimes used interchangeably with Marketing Research, but is more related to research about markets. This is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical training courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Marketing Research Techniques:
- Brand equity research
- Customer satisfaction research
- Segmentation research
- Ad tracking
- Mystery shopping
- Viral marketing research
- Basic Marketing Research (with Qualtrics Printed Access Card) by Gilbert A. Churchill, Tom J. Brown, and Tracy A. Suter (April 2009)
- Strategic Market Research: A Guide to Conducting Research that Drives Businesses by Anne Beall (Nov 2008)
- Hidden in Plain Sight: How to Find and Execute Your Company’s Next Big Growth Strategy by Erich Joachimsthaler (May 2007)
- Is Your Growth Strategy Flying Blind? By: Baghai, Mehrdad; Smit, Sven; Viguerie, Patrick. Harvard Business Review, May2009, Vol. 87 Issue 5
- The Perfect Paradox of Star Brands. By: Wetlaufer, Suzy. Harvard Business Review, Oct2001, Vol. 79 Issue 9
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.