This module on Knowledge Management is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical training courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Knowledge Management Competencies- the ability to:
- view the knowledge component of business activities as an explicit concern of business reflected in strategy, policy, and practice at all levels of the organization.
- identify, create, represent, distribute and enable adoption of insights and experiences (knowledge) that are embodied in individuals or in organisational processes or practice
- creat direct connection between an organization’s intellectual assets and positive business results.
- Knowledge Management in Theory and Practice by Kimiz Dalkir (Jun 2005)
- The Knowledge Management Toolkit: Orchestrating IT, Strategy, and Knowledge Platforms (2nd Edition) by Amrit Tiwana (Aug 2002)
- Harvard Business Review on Knowledge Management (Harvard Business Review Paperback Series) by Peter Ferdinand Drucker, David Garvin, Dorothy Leonard, and Susan Straus (Sep 1998)
- What Makes an Effective Executive. By: Drucker, Peter F.. Harvard Business Review, Jun2004, Vol. 82 Issue 6
- Decisions 2 0: The Power of Collective Intelligence. By: BONABEAU, ERIC. MIT Sloan Management Review, Winter2009, Vol. 50 Issue 2
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.