This course reviews the characteristics and importance of KPI’s, clarify corporate strategy and translate strategy to Balanced Scorecard (BSC) measures and review key corporate processes and develop to KPI.
• Review the characteristics and importance of KPI’s
• Clarify corporate strategy and translate strategy to Balanced Scorecard (BSC) measures
• Review key corporate processes and develop to KPI
Basic Concepts in KPI Development
• Understanding corporate strategy using the Values Discipline
• Translating corporate strategy to BSC measures
• The nature of KPI’s
• The importance of KPIs
• Characteristics of essentials KPI’s
Performance Management and KPI’s
• KPI’s and performance management
• principles for performance management
• Internal processes analysis
o Value Creation
• SIPOC diagrams in KPI development
• KPI parameters components
o Process owner
o KPI measure
o Source of data
o Measurement method
o Established target
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to customize a premium management course in Singapore drawn from GroomTalent’s cutting edge knowledge base.
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.