This module on Franchising Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical training courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Franchising Competencies- the ability to:
- understand the business mechanics of a franchise model
- scan business horizon for emerging trends and nascent opportunities
- motivate oneself with clear vision of wealth generation
- provide extraordinary service to customers and stakeholder
- Street Smart Franchising by Joe Mathews, Don DeBolt, and Deb Percival (Jun 2006)
- The Franchise Handbook: A Complete Guide to All Aspects of Buying Selling or Investing in a Franchise by Robert Hayes (Jan 2006)
- Franchising 101: The Complete Guide to Evaluating, Buying and Growing Your Franchise Business by The Association of Small Business Development Centers and Ann Dugan (April 1998)
- The Development of Franchising in China. By: Zhiqiong June Wang; Zhu, Mingxia; Terry, Andrew. Journal of Marketing Channels, 2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2/3
- Coffee and Burgers in Indonesia? By: Sentana, I. Made; Miyazaki, Jamie; Ng, Michelle. Wall Street Journal – Eastern Edition, 12/26/2007, Vol. 250 Issue 149
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.