This module on E-Commerce Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical training courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
E-Commerce Competencies- the ability to:
- Translate traditional “brick and mortar” operations and value propositions into internet-based services
- Conceptualize web systems catering to business needs that range from e-brochures to database-based payment portals
- Understand the technology, multi-media tools and infrastructure necessary to deliver e-commerce applications
- Leverage off social networking to deliver value
- E-Commerce: Business,Technology, Society (4th Edition) by Kenneth C Laudon and Carol Guercio Traver (Jan 2008)
- Publishing a Blog with Blogger: Visual QuickProject Guide by Elizabeth Castro (Feb 2005)
- Ultimate Guide to Search Engine Optimization: Drive Traffic, Boost Conversion Rates and Make Lots of Money (Entrepreneur Magazine’s Ultimate Guides) by Jon Rognerud (Mar 2008)
- Twitter, Facebook And Beyond: How To Manage Your Company’s Online Presence.Full Text Available By: Hawkins, Kathryn. Office Pro, May2009, Vol. 69 Issue 4
- The e-tailer’s secret weapon. By: Dayal, Sandeep; French, Thomas D.; Sankaran, Vivek. McKinsey Quarterly, 2002 Issue 2
- In E-Commerce, More Is More. By: Eisingerich, Andreas B.; Kretschmer, Tobias. Harvard Business Review, Mar2008, Vol. 86 Issue 3
- Emerging Value Propositions for M-commerce. By: Clarke III, Irvine. Journal of Business Strategies, Fall2008, Vol. 25 Issue 2
- Sustaining the luxury brand on the internet. By: Okonkwo, Uche. Journal of Brand Management, Mar2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5/6
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.