This module on Competitive Intelligence Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical training courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Competitive Intelligence Competencies- the ability to:
- define, gather, analyze, and distribute information about products, customers, competitors and any aspect of the environment needed, in an ethical and legal approach, to support executives and managers in making strategic decisions for an organization
- specifically qualify and seek intelligence that is both usable and actionable
- The Complete Guide To Competitive Intelligence (4th Edition) by Kirk W.M. Tyson (Jul 2006)
- Business and Competitive Analysis: Effective Application of New and Classic Methods by Craig S. Fleisher and Babette E. Bensoussan (Mar 2007)
- Competitive Intelligence: Competitive Advantage through Analysis of Competition, Markets and Technologies by Rainer Michaeli (Mar 2010)
- Examining differences in competitive intelligence practice: China, Japan, and the West. By: Fleisher, Craig S.; Wright, Sheila. Thunderbird International Business Review, May/Jun2009, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p249-261
- The Science, Not Art, of Business Intelligence. By: O’Guin, Michael C.; Ogilvie, Timothy. Competitive Intelligence Review, 2001 4th Quarter, Vol. 12 Issue 4
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.