CFO Role Reinvention
This module on Reinventing the CFO role focuses on the methodology of reinvigorating the CFO role. It is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical training courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
CFO Reinvented Role Competencies- the ability to:
- Liberate managers from redundant systems and meaningless measures
- Analyse financial measures to communicate knowledge across the organization
- Cut waste and bureaucracy
- Implement SMART measurement for essential-only metrics
- Identify and mitigate risk areas
- Champion change as a partner to business
- Reinventing the CFO: How Financial Managers Can Transform Their Roles and Add Greater Value by Jeremy Hope (Mar 2006)
- Reinventing the CFO: Moving from Financial Management to Strategic Management by Henry Johanson, Thomas Walther, John Dunleavy and Elizabeth Hjelm (Oct 1996)
- The New CFO Financial Leadership Manual (Wiley Corporate F&A) bySteven M. Bragg (Dec 2010)
- Strategy Maps: Converting Intangible Assets into Tangible Outcomes by Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton (Feb 2004)
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.