This module on Business Law Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical training courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Business Law Basics:
- Different business entities
- Financing new business
- Franchises-What is a franchise agreement?
- Business Insurance
- Role of Director
- Corporate taxation and capital gains
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Business Law by Constance E. Bagley and Craig E. Dauchy (Aug 2007)
- Business Law: Text and Cases (West’s Business Law) by Kenneth W. Clarkson, Gaylord A. Jentz, Frank B. Cross, and Roger LeRoy Miller (Mar 2008)
- Business Law Today: The Essentials (Thomson Advantage Books) by Roger LeRoy Miller and Gaylord A. Jentz (Sep 2007)
- The Buck Stops (and Starts) at Business School.By: Podolny, Joel M.. Harvard Business Review, Jun2009, Vol. 87 Issue 6
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.