Business Continuity Management (BCM)
This module on Business Continuity Management (BCM) is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical training courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
BCM Competencies- the ability to conduct:
- Risk Analysis and Review. Identifying threats on critical activities and supporting resources
- Business Impact Analysis. Identifying potential impact of these threats and an organization’s abilities to continue the critical activities
- Formulating BC Strategy. Determining the strategy or action to safeguard and maintain the critical activities
- Implementing the BC Plan. Formulating business continuity plans to prepare, respond and recover from potential threats
- Testing and Exercises. Familiarizing key staff with the exercises and validating the plans
- Long Term Program Management. Reviewing risks and business impacts and re-aligning strategies and plans regularly
- The Definitive Handook of Business Continuity Management by Andrew Hiles (2009)
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.