This module on Marketing-Overview training focuses on the fundamentals of Marketing and incorporates some of the latest developments in Marketing. This module is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical training courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Key Marketing Topics:
- Product Differentiation
- Product Life Cycle
- Internet Marketing and SEO
- The 4 P’s
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use News Releases, Blogs, Podcasting, Viral Marketing and Online Media to Reach Buyers Directly by David M. Scott (Nov 2008)
- Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking, Revised Edition by Andy Sernovitz, Guy Kawasaki, and Seth Godin (Feb 2009)
- Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day by Dave Evans and Susan Bratton (Oct 2008)
- The End of Rational Economics. By: Ariely, Dan. Harvard Business Review, Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 87 Issue 7/8
- How to market in a downturn. By: Quelch, John A.; Jocz, Katherine E.. Harvard Business Review, Apr2009, Vol. 87 Issue 4
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.