This module on HR Overview training focuses on Strategic HR- the role of HR in supporting corporate strategy, and is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical training courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Strategic HR Competencies- the ability to:
- link HR activities- recruiting, training and development, talenet management, compensation and performance management to business strategy
- understand internal and external customers and link Human Resource activities to enhancing customer value
- differentiate strategic intent and contribute to strategic plans
- Strategic HR: Building the Capability to Deliver by Peter Reilly and Tony Williams (Hardcover – Nov 16, 2006)
- The HR Scorecard: Linking People, Strategy, and Performance by Brian E. Becker, Mark A. Huselid, and Dave Ulrich (Hardcover – Mar 2001)
- Rethinking Strategic HR by Dr. John Sullivan (Paperback – April 5, 2005)
- 10 Ways to Maximize Employee Engagement. HR Focus, Aug 2009, Vol. 86 Issue 8
- Making the HR Outsourcing Decision. By: Adler, Paul S.. MIT Sloan Management Review, Fall2003, Vol. 45 Issue 1
Popularity: 16% [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.