Team Creativity – GroomTalent’s Team Building Expert!
Outline of the Team Creativity Workshop (TCW)
- The TCW will comprise a full day Workshop for all participants, followed by another Review Session, a few weeks after the workshop.
- During the Workshop proper, the participants will be organized by teams and
- taught to analyse great works of film
- given an intensive instruction session on generating their own compelling original stories, and presenting them as concise visual treatment
- Teams will be fully assisted to complete and submit their original stories in friendly competition.
Participant pitching a story
Participants and judges to the pitch
- There will be a de-brief session to draw out important learning points from the session. These deal with strategic thinking, creativity, skill inventorizing and project management.
- This session is about two months after the TCW and is open to participants as well as non-participants.
- Team Creativity will relive the TCW process and reiterate the vital learning points.
- There will be an ‘unveiling’ of the original submissions of the team- this time professionally edited and rendered into full colour storyboards. The lesson is clear: what the team can conceive, the team can achieve.
Unveiling of Posters of original stories written in TCW
- This Review Session can be developed as part of a gala event- the coup de grace of a teambuilding initiative. Ideal for a Dinner and Dance highlight.
For more information on our TeamCreativity workshop, please contact us at
Or, you may visit www.teamcreativity.com for more information.
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.