This module on Power Networking Management Training is validated by the Segal Graduate School of Business at Simon Fraser University in Canada and endorsed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Participants in this Power Networking masterclass qualify for a supporting grant of 50% of the course fee under the Financial Sector Development Fund (FSDF) scheme. This module is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
This course is ideally suited for organizations interested in raising the level of performance of their sales force to a higher level. The intensive hands-on program focuses on key aspects of effective networking like business development best practice, sales leads generation and strategic relationship management.
Power Networking Competencies- the ability to:
- leverage on “power” when engaging prospects
- generate inner and outer confidence
- demonstrate powerful listening and conversation skills
- develop links with contacts who are a source of information and support
- generate high level of trust even in the first meeting
- leverage power acquisition skills
- follow up convincingly with prospects
- ritualize the maintenance of an updated social registry
- Dig Your Well Before You’re Thirsty : The Only Networking Book You’ll Ever Need by Harvey Mackay (Feb 1999)
- Guerrilla Networking: A Proven Battle Plan to Attract the Very People You Want to Meet by Jay Conrad Levinson and Monroe Mann (Jul 2009)
- Little Black Book of Connections: 6.5 Assets for Networking Your Way to Rich Relationships by Jeffrey Gitomer (Sep 2006)
- 33 Million People in the Room: How to Create, Influence, and Run a Successful Business with Social Networking by Juliette Powell (Feb 2009)
- The fine art of schmoozing. By: Ross, Ian. Northern Ontario Business, Apr2008, Vol. 28 Issue 6
- Networking: A key to career communication and management consulting success. By: Clark, Thomas. Business Communication Quarterly, Sep2009, Vol. 72 Issue 3
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.