This module on Visioning Management Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Visioning Competencies- the ability to:
- translate a strategy into a corporate vision
- cascade and communicate the vision to rank and file
- inspire commitment and passion to the vision
- turn vision into practical action
- anticipate risks in strategy and vision
- articulate corporate values in support of vision
- Timelines into the Future: Strategic Visioning Methods for Government, Business, and Other Organizations by Sheila R. Ronis (May 2007)
- Recharge Your Team: The Grounded Visioning Approach by Jay W. Vogt (Nov 2008)
- The Fieldstone Alliance Guide to Crafting Effective Mission and Vision Statements by Emil Angelica (Jun 2001)
- Winning Culture. By: O’Connor, Michael J.. Leadership Excellence, Jul2009, Vol. 26 Issue 7
- Inspiring Leaders. By: Zenger, Jack; Folkman, Joe; Edinger, Scott K.. Leadership Excellence, Jun2009, Vol. 26 Issue 6
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.