This module on Negotiation Management Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Negotiation Competencies- the ability to:
- Acknowledge value differences in the process of communication among parties
- Separate people from the problem during contention
- Base discussions on interests as opposed to positions
- Apply creativity to explore novel alternatives in reaching an amicable compromise
- Base settlements on objective criteria
- Harvard Business Essentials Guide to Negotiation by Business Essentials Harvard (Jul 2003)
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In by Bruce M. Patton, William L. Ury, and Roger Fisher (April 1992)
- Negotiation by Roy Lewicki, David Saunders, and Bruce Barry (Mar 2009)
- HBR Spotlight: China Tomorrow The Chinese Negotiation. By: Graham, John; Lam, N. Mark. Harvard Business Review, Feb2004, Vol. 82 Issue 2
- Negotiating With Liars. By: Adler, Robert S.. MIT Sloan Management Review, Summer2007, Vol. 48 Issue 4
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.