This module on Media Relations Management Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Media Relations Competencies- the ability to:
- conduct research and analysis on public perception
- manage presentations and special events
- facilitate development of relationships with partners
- facilitate internal communications
- coordinate crisis management situation
- conduct marketing research
- execute internet communications
- Making News: A Straight-Shooting Guide to Media Relations by David Henderson (Nov 2008)
- Media Training 101: A Guide to Meeting the Press by Sally Stewart (Sep 2003)
- Media Relations Handbook: For Agencies, Associations, Nonprofits And Congress (Communication Series) by Brad Fitch and Mike McCurry (April 2004)
- Rebuilding corporate reputations. By: Bonini, Sheila; Court, David; Marchi, Alberto. McKinsey Quarterly, 2009, Issue 3
- For Companies, a Tweet in Time Can Avert PR Mess. By: Needleman, Sarah E.. Wall Street Journal – Eastern Edition, 8/3/2009, Vol. 254 Issue 28
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.