Learning & Development
This module on Learning & Development Management Training (often described as Training & Development) is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Learning & Development Competencies- the ability in leaders to:
- Attract, select and engage competent staff
- Provide continuous opportunities to develop talent among staff
- Expand personal and group talent through various events
- Model the behaviour cited in corporate communication
- The Six Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning: How to Turn Training and Development Into Business Results by Calhoun W. Wick, Roy V. H. Pollock, Andrew McK. Jefferson, and Richard D. Flanagan (April 2006)
- The Chief Learning Officer (CLO): Driving Value Within a Changing Organization Through Learning and Development (Improving Human Performance) by Tamar Elkeles and Jack J. Phillips PhD in Human Resource Management. (Nov 2006)
- Corporate Learning : Proven and Practical Guidelines for Building a Sustainable Learning Strategy by Michael Dulworth and Frank Bordonaro (Jun 2005)
- Fast forward. By: Overton, Laura. e.learning age, Jun2009
The article takes an insightful look at electronic learning (e-learning) company BBC Learning & Development.
- See how they learn. By: Harris, Paul. T+D, Jan2008, Vol. 62 Issue 1
This excellent article presents five creative methods for delivering effective occupational training for employees in some innovative US companies. These methods include comics for visual learning, poker skills for risk management , and collaboration that teaches consideration.
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.