This module on Develop Drive Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Drive Competencies- the ability to:
- react to setbacks and difficult situations with unwavering motivation
- to adapt effectively and flexibly to new situations
- accomplish projects on time, without undue panic, loss of sleep, or incurring social and personal cost
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink (Dec 2009)
- Resilience Thinking: Sustaining Ecosystems and People in a Changing World by Brian Walker, David Salt, and Walter Reid (Aug 2006)
- The Resiliency Advantage: Master Change, Thrive Under Pressure, and Bounce Back from Setbacks by Al Siebert PhD (May 2005)
- Doing Good or Doing Well? Image Motivation and Monetary Incentives in Behaving Prosocially. By: Ariely, Dan; Bracha, Anat; Meier, Stephan. American Economic Review, Mar2009, Vol. 99 Issue 1
- Leveraging the psychology of the salesperson. By: Coutu, Diane. Harvard Business Review, Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 84 Issue 7/8
- How Resilience Works. By: Coutu, Diane L.. Harvard Business Review, May2002, Vol. 80 Issue 5
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.