This module on Diversity Management Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Diversity Competencies- the ability to:
- Recognize own biases and assumptions about others
- Recognize the importance of including different styles and culture in decision-making, brainstorming, and feedback meetings
- Relate diversity to the business case and overall business strategy
- White Face (DVD – Jan 22, 2007)
- Managing Across Cultures: The 7 Keys to Doing Business with a Global Mindset by Charlene Solomon and Michael S. Schell (April 2009)
- Diversity Consciousness: Opening our Minds to People, Cultures and Opportunities (3rd Edition) by Richard D. Bucher and Patricia L. Bucher (Feb 2009)
- The Boundaries of Business: The Cross-Cultural Quagmire. By: Hampden-Turner, Charles. Harvard Business Review, Sep/Oct91, Vol. 69 Issue 5
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.