This module on Customer Service Management Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Customer Service Competencies- the ability to:
- provide through the careful management of strategies, systems, and staff, services that meet and preferably exceed the needs and expectations of our current and future internal and external customers
- discern Moments of Truth: any episode where a customer comes into contact with any aspect of the organization, no matter how distant, and through this contact, develops an opportunity to form a favourable perception of the organization
- The Institutional Yes, The HBR Interview with Jeff Bezos, Harvard Business Review (Oct 2007)
- Branded Customer Service: The New Competitive Edge by Janelle Barlow and Paul Stewart ( Sep 2006)
- Superior Customer Service: How to Keep Customers Racing Back to Your Business–Time Tested Examples from Leading Companies by Dan Blacharski (Jan 2006)
- Exceptional Customer Service: Going Beyond Your Good Service to Exceed the Customer’s Expectation by Lisa Ford, David McNair, and Bill Perry (Jan 2001)
- Customer Service Training 101: Quick and Easy Techniques That Get Great Results by Renee Evenson (Sep 2005)
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.