This module on Critical Thinking Management Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Critical Thinking Competencies- the ability to:
- Examine issues and ideas and to identify good and bad reasoning in a variety of fields with differing assumptions, contents and methods
- identify an issue, dilemma, or problem; frame it as a specific question; explore and evaluate information relevant to the question; and integrate the information into development of a resolution
- Asking the Right Questions: A Guide to Critical Thinking (8th Edition) by Neil Browne and Stuart M. Keeley (Feb 2006)
- A Rulebook for Arguments by Anthony Weston (Nov 2008)
- How to Win Every Argument: The Use and Abuse of Logic by Madsen Pirie (Nov 2007)
- The Re-Discovery of Common Sense: A Guide to: The Lost Art of Critical Thinking by Chuck W. Clayton (Aug 2007)
- Critical Thinking by Brooke Noel Moore and Richard Parker (Dec 2005)
- Critical thinking in organizations. By: Sam Natale; Frederick Ricci. Team Performance Management, 2006, Vol. 12 Issue 7/8
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.