This module on Creativity Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Creativity Competencies- the ability to:
- Generate new ideas or concepts, or new associations of the creative mind between existing ideas or concepts
- Initiate incremental, radical, and revolutionary changes in thinking, products, processes, or organizations
- Cracking Creativity: The Secrets of Creative Genius by Michael Michalko (Jun 2001)
- The Creative Habit: Learn It and Use It for Life by Twyla Tharp and Mark Reiter (Dec 2005)
- Thinkertoys: A Handbook of Creative-Thinking Techniques (2nd Edition) by Michael Michalko (Jan 2006)
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future by Daniel H. Pink (Mar 2006)
- The Art of Innovation: Lessons in Creativity from IDEO, America’s Leading Design Firm by Tom Kelley, Jonathan Littman, and Tom Peters (Jan 2001)
- The New Age of Innovation: Driving Cocreated Value Through Global Networks by C.K. Prahalad and M.S. Krishnan (April 2008)
- The Innovator’s Toolkit: 50+ Techniques for Predictable and Sustainable Organic Growth by David Silverstein, Philip Samuel, and Neil DeCarlo (Oct 2008)
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.