This module on Conflict Management Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Conflict Management Competencies- the ability to:
- Appreciate various causes of corporate conflict
- Handle grievances— which may caused by such diverse phenomena as gossip, ridicule, to feuding and avoidance
- Resolve interpersonal conflict through effective interpersonal negotiation skills
- The Conflict and Communication Activity Book: 30 High-Impact Training Exercises for Adult Learners by Bill Withers and Keami D. Lewis ( Jun 2003)
- Conflict Coaching: Conflict Management Strategies and Skills for the Individual by Tricia S. Jones and Ross Brinkert (Dec 2007)
- Conflict Management: A Communication Skills Approach (2nd Edition) by Deborah Borisoff and David A. Victor (Oct 1997)
- Making Relationships Work. By: Coutu, Diane. Harvard Business Review, Dec2007, Vol. 85 Issue 12
- The Profitable Art of Service Recovery. By: Hart, Christopher W. L.; Heskett, James L.; Sasser Jr., W. Earl. Harvard Business Review, Jul/Aug90, Vol. 68 Issue 4
- Scenes from the culture clash. By: Sacks, Danielle. Fast Company, Jan/Feb2006 Issue 102
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.