This module on Communication Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical training courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Communication Competencies- the ability to:
- Effectively impart or interchange thoughts, opinions, or information by speech, writing, or signs
- Understand the underlying values of the opposite party and develop communication strategies from this
- Create rapport as the basis for sustainable effective communication
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan, and Al Switzler (Jun 2002)
- The Speed of Trust: The One Thing That Changes Everything by Stephen M.R. Covey, Stephen R. Covey, and Rebecca R. Merrill (Feb 2008)
- Slim Goodbody Life Skills: Active Listening ~ Slim Goodbody (DVD – Aug 2007)
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die by Chip Heath and Dan Heath (Jan 2007)
- Storytelling That Moves People. By: McKee, Robert. Harvard Business Review, Jun2003, Vol. 81 Issue 6
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.