This module on Coaching is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Coaching Competencies- the ability to:
- Direct, instruct and train a person or group of people, with the aim to achieve some goal or develop specific skills
- observe an individual in process of executing a task or a work function and provide feedback to enhance performance or correct deficiencies
- Coaching and Mentoring: How to Develop Top Talent and Achieve Stronger Performance (Harvard Business Essentials) by Harvard Business School Press (Sep 2004)
- Coaching, Counseling & Mentoring: How to Choose & Use the Right Technique to Boost Employee Performance by Florence M. Stone (Jan 2007)
- Techniques for Coaching and Mentoring by David Clutterbuck and David Megginson (Jan 2005)
- Further Techniques for Coaching and Mentoring by David Clutterbuc and David Megginson (Jul 2009)
- Find a Mentor–or Protégé. By: Johnson, Aleita. HRMagazine, May2009, Vol. 54 Issue 5
- What Can Coaches Do for You? By: Coutu, Diane; Kauffman, Carol; Charan, Ram; Peterson, David B.; Maccoby, Michael; Scoular, P. Anne; Grant, Anthony M.. Harvard Business Review, Jan2009, Vol. 87 Issue 1
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.