This module on Branding Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management training courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Branding Competencies- the ability to:
- Articulate and develop a long term brand vision
- Articulate and develop a mid term brand mission
- Conduct a situation analysis that can lead to definition of target market and brandscape
- Develop and implement brand action plan with specific brand objectives
- Designing Brand Identity: An Essential Guide for the Whole Branding Team by Alina Wheeler (Aug 2009)
- What is Branding? (Essential Design Handbooks) by Matthew Healey (Jan 2008)
- Accidental Branding: How Ordinary People Build Extraordinary Brands by David Vinjamuri (Mar 2008)
- Designing Brand Identity: A Complete Guide to Creating, Building, and Maintaining Strong Brands by Alina Wheeler (Mar 2006)
- How organizations overachieve and outrun mature markets. By: Magrath, Al. Ivey Business Journal, Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 70 Issue 2
- Building brands in China. By: Lane, Kevin P.; St-Maurice, Ian; Dyckerhoff, Claudia Süssmuth. McKinsey Quarterly, 2006 Special Edition
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.