This module on Accountability Training is part of the GroomTalent.com curriculum of critical management courses for developing leadership competencies and management talent.
Accountability Competencies- the ability to:
- acknowledge and assume responsibility for actions, products, decisions, and policies within the scope of the role or employment position and encompassing the obligation to report, explain and be answerable for resulting consequences
- holds self and others accountable for measurable high-quality, timely and cost-effective results
- determine objectives, sets priorities and delegates work while accepting responsibility for mistakes
- comply with established control systems and rules
- The Power Of Personal Accountability: Achieve What Matters To You by Mark Samuel and Sophie Chiche (Nov 2004)
- Creating the Accountable Organization: A Practical Guide To Performance Execution by Mark Samuel (May 2006)
- Keeping Employees Accountable for Results: Quick Tips for Busy Managers by Brian Cole Miller (Jan 2006)
- One more time: How do you motivate employees? By: Herzberg, Frederick. Harvard Business Review, Sep/Oct87, Vol. 65 Issue 5
- Join the Real World, MBAs. BusinessWeek, 9/12/2005 Issue 3950
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.