OPEN INNOVATION: The new imperative for creating and profiting from technology. By Henry Chesbrough. April 2003
This is the seminal text that created the framework shaping much of what Open Innovation has grown to be. While other books are clearer in the implementation of Open Innovation, Chesbrough shows his clarity of thought here, giving us a precious insight into the case of Open Innovation vs the limitations of Closed Innovation
- Xerox PARC
- The Closed Innovation Paradigm
- The Open Innovation Paradigm
- The Business Model (for Open Innovation)
- From Closed to Open Innovation
- Creating New Ventures out of Internal Technologies
- Business Models and Managing Intellectual Property
- Making the Transition
GroomTalent.com recommends this book for:
- The original insight into Open Innovation
- A nice review of OI strategies and tactics
Click on image to purchase this book now!
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.