The term ‘a little pregnant’ has its equivalent in the business context. If you are ‘a little misaligned’ with customer, you would already be in a black and white zone of missing the customer boat completely. This is especially the case with business innovation- the management competency that seeks to allow organizations to edge closer to market needs and to edge out the competition.
For this reason, The Game Changer is an eminently readable guide on how to craft and propagate innovation into the corporate DNA. It takes a firm and unequivocal stance on being anchored to customer centricity. Typical of Ram Charan’s lucid structuring, Game Changer creates a useful eight module approach to Innovation infrastructure for organizations seeking to unleash corporate and individual ideation.
- How and why innovation at P&G changed its game
- What P&G;s innovation transformation means for you
- The customer is boss
- Where to play. how to win
- Leveraging what you do best
- Organizing for innovation
- Integrating innovation into your routine
- Managing the risks of innovation
- Innovation is a team sport
- The new job of the leader
- How Jeff Immelt made innovation a way of life in GE
GroomTalent.com recommends this book for:
- The P&G Case Study on Innovation- learn from the very best
- Powerful eight component Innovation framework for all organizations
Click on image to purchase this book now!
For more information on Innovation Course, please click HERE.
Popularity: 65% [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.