Described as ‘A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers’ that was ‘Co-created by an amazing crowd of 470 practitioners from 45 countries, this substantial and richly illustrated book will serve as the popular reference book on Biz Modelling for quite a while.
Osterwalder and Pigneur pitches their Canvas or template of a business model based on nine blocks but nicely support this with numerous useful case studies based on the Canvas. Authoritative and proprietary and written with a breezy fluidity much expected of pop management classics
- The Business Model Canvas
- Business Model Patterns
- Techniques to design business models
- Strategy and Business Models
- Generic process to design innovative business models
- The Making Of . . .
GroomTalent.com recommends this book for:
- The nine building blocks of a business model
- Incorporation of related concepts like the Long T ail and Blue Ocean
- Lush content that is well presented
Click on image to purchase this book now!
For more information on the creation and implementation of business models, please click HERE.
Popularity: unranked [?]
There are no comments for this post.
There are no comments on this entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry.